F-35 Lightning II Pictures
- Two Lightnings 1 - two shiny F-35B Lightning IIs in formation, seen from left, lit by the sun high above the clouds. Picture by John Linzmeier, USAF.
- Two Lightnings 2 - a formation of two F-35 Lightning II fighters begins a turn left just at it passes low overhead, seen from below under clear blue sky. Picture by Andrew J. Moseley, ANG.
- Touch-And-Go - a sunlit F-35C Lightning II performs a touch-and-go landing, seen from right with the horizon in the background. Picture by Wyatt L. Anthony, USN.
- F-35C Overhead - a sunlit F-35C Lightning II with its landing gear and tail hoopk down makes a low overhead flyby with wingtip contrails, seen from below. Picture by Clemente A. Lynch, USN.
- Firing Missile 1 - an F-35 fires an AIM-120 AMRAAM missile dropped from its internal weapons bay, seen from left. Picture by Darrin Russel/Lockheed Martin, USAF.
- F-35 Takeoff 1 - a shiny F-35 Lightning II takes off with thick white wingtip contrails, seen from right and behind. Picture by Solomon Cook, USAF.
- F-35 Flyby 1 - an F-35A Lightning II low flyby, seen from below left under clear blue winter sky. Picture by Natasha Stannard, USAF.
- Bomb Drop - an F-35B Lightning II releases an inert Paveway IV bomb, seen from right with the snow covered Sierra Nevada mountain range in the background. Picture by Darin Russell, USAF.
- Firing Missile 2 - an F-35B Lightning II fires a AIM-132 ASRAAM missile from under its left wing, seen from left, off the coast of California. Picture by USAF.
- F-35 Takeoff 2 - a shiny sunlit F-35C Lightning II takes off with wingtip contrails to the deep blue clear sky, seen from behind. Picture by Samuel King Jr., USAF.
- F-35 Takeoff 3 - a F-35A Lightning II retracts its landing gear after takeoff, seen from below right, under clear blue sky. Picture by Randy Gon, USAF.
- F-35 Flyby 2 - a F-35A Lightning II fighter passing overhead with wingtip contrails, lit by the sun from left under clear blue sky. Picture by Sam King, USAF.
- F-35 Flyby 3 - a F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter rolls left in a low overhead flyby with wingtip contrails under clear blue sky. Picture by Julianne Showalter, USAF.
Pictures list color code legend:
Fit for your device's screen shape and size. Fit for use as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but somewhat smaller than its size. May still look good and sharp as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but too small in size to fit well as wallpaper.
No precise fit for your screen' shape, but you can still click to see the picture.
Back to Military Aircraft , Main page