F-4 Phantom Pictures
The F-4 Phantom II is one of the most successful military aircraft in history. A record-breaking wonder and an awesome fighting machine, this former king of the sky still flies in several air forces.
- Echelon formation - the same four F-4 Phantoms in a right echelon formation, seen from left. Picture by USAF.
- Three generations - an F-4 Phantom leads a formation with an F-15C Eagle and F-22 Raptor. They represent three generations of twin-engine air superiority jet fighters from the 1960s to the 21st century. Picture by Daniel J. McLain, USN.
- Three generations 2 - the same formation, seen from right and below. Picture by Daniel J. McLain, USN.
- Bombs away - a F-4E Phantom II aircraft releasing eighteen bombs while on a shallow dive, seen from right. Picture by David Nolan, USAF.
- F-4 low pass - a F-4 Phantom making a very low pass during an air show.
- F-4 turning - a F-4 Phantom turning left during an aerobatics air show, seen from front.
- Go around - a gray F-4 Phantom making a turn overhead with its gear down.
- Japanese Phantom - a green gray F-4 Phantom with a Road Runner marking on its tail seen from bottom right. This aircraft flies with squadron 501 of the Japanese Air Force.
Pictures list color code legend:
Fit for your device's screen shape and size. Fit for use as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but somewhat smaller than its size. May still look good and sharp as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but too small in size to fit well as wallpaper.
No precise fit for your screen' shape, but you can still click to see the picture.
Back to Military Aircraft , Main page