- Wood Stork - a young wood stork in flight, seen from left under clear blue sky. Picture by Ben Smegelsky, NASA.
- Florida Scrub Jay - a blue and gray Florida scrub jay bird standing on a thin metal bar, seen from the side under clear blue sky. Picture by KSC.
- Wilson's Warbler - a yellow Wilson's Warbler bird eats tiny aphids off a fennel plant. Picture by Heide Couch, USAF.
- Mockingbird - a Northern Mockingbird standing on the edge of a thin branch, seen from left. Picture by USFWS.
- Bird's-eye view - the sky, the sea, and the wide winged leading bird soaring just ahead.
- Soaring Bird - a white bird soaring overhead under clear blue summer sky.
- Peacock 1 - a beautiful peacock, lit by the sun, seen from above right in a field of white flowers, its tail folded. Picture by Nadia Blagova.
- Spur-winged Lapwing 1 - a spur-winged lapwing bird bent forward to drink water at a river's water edge, seen from above right.
- Spur-winged Lapwing 2 - a spur-winged lapwing bird stands on grass at the shore of a lake, seen from right.
- Rooster Call - a white rooster, standing upright and calling, seen from right beside a brown hen.
- White Pigeon - a fully white pigeon, seen from left and looking left, standing on paved road.
- Robin with chicks - close up of a Robin who just brought a llittle worm to its three very hungry chicks. Picture by USFWS.
- Black capped chickadee - close up of a little Black capped chickadee bird on a branch, seen from left. Picture by USFWS.
- White-crowned Sparrow - close up of a White-crowned Sparrow, seen from front. Picture by USFWS.
- Golden-Cheeked Warbler - close up of a Golden-Cheeked Warbler, seen from right. Picture by USFWS.
- American Robin - an American Robin standing on a bush, seen from right. Picture by USFWS.
- Woodpecker - a black and white woodpecker clinging to the trunk of a tree, seen from right. Picture by USFWS.
- Bird on snow - close up of a little black and white bird standing on snow, seen from right. Picture by USFWS.
- Rooster 1 - a red brown and black rooster in a garden.
- Tristram's Starling - a black Tristram's Starling standing on a railing at King Herod's palace on the mountain of Massada, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Parrot 1 2 3 4 - amazingly sharp close-up pictures of the head of a large blue and orange parrot, over the perfect background of clear blue sky.
- Parrot riding bike - a large blue and orange parrot riding forward on a tricycle that was especially adapted for it.
- Peacock 2 - a beautiful peacock fully spreading its huge majestic tail before the camera. Picture by Natasha Morozov.
- Peacock head 1 - a close up on the shiny deep blue head of a peacock, with its wonderful tail in the background.
- Peacock head 2 - this peacock's shiny head and neck colors are different, probably another sub species.
- Peacock 3 - a close-up on a Peacock from the side, one of the most 'fancy dressed' creatures.
- Ostrich - close up from right on the head of an Ostrich.
- Crow - a black headed gray crow walking on the sand of a beach in a cloudy winter morning.
- Three Sparrows - three sparrows standing head to tail on a rugged rock in a cloudy winter morning.
- Pair of Parrots - a pair of cute small green blue and red parrots together, one whispering something to the other's ear. Picture by Vitaly Fainitsky (contact directly for full size original or print).
- Stork - a stork standing alone in a fields, seen from its left. Picture by Vitaly Fainitsky (contact directly for full size original or print).
- Circling Storks - a flock of storks circling higher and higher in the rising hot air at noon, effortlessly gaining altitude.
- Sparrow on reed - a little sparrow on a very thin branch of reed.
- Common Bulbuls - two black headed Common Bulbul birds ( Pycnonotus Xanthopygos ) , one on top of the other, among reeds.
- Circling Pigeons - a flock of Pigeons making yet another circle around before sunset.
- Hoopoe - a brown Hoopoe bird with black and white stripes, walking on the ground searching for food.
- Pigeon on wire - a single pigeon on a wire, lit by the sun over a background of early morning clear blue sky.
- Pigeons on wire - a flock of pigeons lined on three parallel wires over blue sky background.
- Rooster 2 - a red headed brown orange rooster, and a black hen.
- Black ravens - a picture from distance of two black ravens over clear blue sky background.
- Green Macaw - a close-up from the side on the green feathers and red face of a Macaw bird.
- Scarlet Macaw - a red Scarlet Macaw basking in the sun. Picture by Inna Fainitsky.
Pictures list color code legend:
Fit for your device's screen shape and size. Fit for use as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but somewhat smaller than its size. May still look good and sharp as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but too small in size to fit well as wallpaper.
No precise fit for your screen' shape, but you can still click to see the picture.
Back to Animals , Main page