The pictures in this page were taken by NOAA researchers.
- Seal pups 1 - Fur seal pups grouped between a rock and a wood, one is looking at the camera. Picture by NOAA.
- Seal pups 2 - Northern fur seal pups grouped between rocks near the ocean. Picture by NOAA.
- Seal pups 3 - close up of two young elephant seals, seen from front. Picture by Barbara Taylor, NOAA.
- Seal with pup - close up of a grey seal with its black pup. Picture by Mike Goebel, NOAA.
- Spotted Seal - a close-up on the face of a spotted seal, resting on ice in the Bering Sea, off Alaska.
- Big Spotted Seal - a large fat spotted seal looking up to the camera.
- Sea lion on rock - an adult black sea lion on a rock in the ocean, raising its body to observe for what's behind the rock.
- Fur Seal Pups - two cute fur seal pups in the South Georgia Island.
- Sea lions - three sea lions in the Pacific Ocean's water off Monterey, California.
- Walrus - close up of a huge Walrus, seen from front right. Picture by USFWS.
- Walruses - close up of a group of Pacific Walruses on a beach. Picture by USFWS.
Pictures list color code legend:
Fit for your device's screen shape and size. Fit for use as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but somewhat smaller than its size. May still look good and sharp as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but too small in size to fit well as wallpaper.
No precise fit for your screen' shape, but you can still click to see the picture.
Back to Animals , Main page