Fall Foliage Pictures
- Bright orange - a large tree with orange and yellow fall foliage so bright as if on fire. Picture by Eileen McVey, NOAA.
- Overlooking Lake - a grove of trees with multi-colored fall foliage overlooking Lake Superior near Marquette Harbor, Michigan. Picture by Mark Stacey, NOAA.
- Red foliage - close up of a dense cover of fallen red leaves on the ground.
- Fall foliage at Cornell 1 - the long Cayuga Lake, the largest of New York's Finger Lakes, as seen from Cornell University during the fall season. Picture by Bryce H. Nolting.
- Fall foliage at Cornell 2 - colorful trees along a stream, and a small waterfall, at Cornell University, NY. Picture by Bryce H. Nolting.
- Fall Foliage 1 - roadside forest in red and orange.
- Fall Foliage 2 - a sloped hill in red orange purple and green under clear blue sky.
- Fall Foliage 3 - close-up of red maple leaves.
- Fall Foliage 4 - a forest in red orange and yellow.
- Fall Foliage 5 - a forest in red orange and green.
- Fall Foliage 6 - red and green foliage emerging among the green.
- Fall Foliage 7 - yellow treetops.
- Fall Foliage 8 - a yellow and green hill, with red at the top near a deep blue stream.
- Fall Foliage 9 - close-up of a tree with red foliage.
- Yellow Maple - an entirely yellow foliage on this maple tree. Picture by Vitaly Fainitsky (contact directly for full size original or print).
Pictures list color code legend:
Fit for your device's screen shape and size. Fit for use as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but somewhat smaller than its size. May still look good and sharp as wallpaper.
Fit for your screen's shape but too small in size to fit well as wallpaper.
No precise fit for your screen' shape, but you can still click to see the picture.
Back to Scenic Landscape , Main page